Bontrager SE Elite Recycled Grip Set
Made with recycled materials, this lock-on grip with a unique tread pattern and thick profile adds comfort and control on technical trails.
Lock on to the trail
Confidently handle any trail with the SE Elite Recycled Grip made with recycled plastics in the core. This lock-on grip uses clamps to secure the core for a tight hold in any terrain, while a unique opposing tread pattern provides the perfect amount of traction and padding for your palms.
Using recycled materials in this product helps provide second life to unwanted end of life plastics.
- Grip core is made from recycled plastic
- Opposing tread pattern absorbs shock in palms and increases grip at fingertips
- Rubber compound provides confident grip, control, and comfort
- Tread features continuous channels to funnel sweat for effective moisture management
- Single-clamp design maximizes grip surface for secure, predictable performance
- Core-lock clamp eliminates slipping by securing grip core to bar
- 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping
- 32mm diameter
- Length: 130mm
- Weight: 115g
The net effect
Fishing nets make up an estimated 10% of all plastic in the ocean. What's even worse is that they're 4 times more harmful to the ocean environment than all other forms of plastic pollution.
A global issue
Each year 18 billion pounds of plastic enters the ocean, polluting beaches and waterways around the world.
Better products for a better planet
We're committed to lightening our footprint and designing for circularity wherever possible. This product and others contain recycled material and are made using planet-friendlier manufacturing processes.