Designed for young riders looking to try out the dirt or pump track, this all-new shredder is built on a lightweight, super-strong aluminum frame with quick, responsive 26-inch wheels.
- Built with a lightweight, strong, and durable ALUXX-Grade aluminum frameset, the bike can go from the pump track to trails or street riding sessions with ease.
Quick and Responsive
- The frame geometry is designed for 26-inch wheels and a low saddle height, with a taller front end for a responsive, confident ride quality.
- Powerful disc brakes and a plush suspension fork with a lockout option give her safe and confidence-inspiring control.
Why We Love It
- With its quickness, durability, and lightweight feel, Liv’s STP helps young riders get rolling on trails, pump tracks, or bike park terrain. Made with a gusset-free ALUXX-Grade aluminum frame, the STP has a low stand-over and saddle height with a taller front end, so she can be stable in corners and balanced over rollers. Disc brakes give her the confidence to stop quickly, and a 120mm front suspension fork to tackle over terrain. With fun and lively colors and graphics, young riders will love jumping on and riding in style. The STP is also compatible with dropper seatposts for those riders who are ready for next steps.
|Frame||ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, horizontal dropouts, integrated chain tensioner|
|Fork||RockShox Recon Silver RL, 15x110mm120mm, with remote lockout|
|Rims||Giant 26", alloy, 28mm inner width|
|Hubs||Giant Disc, 28h, QR, alloy, disc|
|Tires||Maxxis Ardent, 26 x 2.25"|
|Crankset||Alloy forged, 30t|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano CSM-4100, 11x46|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-M275, hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-M275|
|Handlebars||Giant Sport, alloy, 31.8|
|Stem||Forged alloy, 0-degree|
|Seatpost||Alloy, two-bolt, 30.9x350mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / Regular||04712878683402||2104055125||STP20859089K|
|Black / Large||04712878683419||2104055126||STP18223593K|