Osprey Katari 7
Want to hit the trail for a quick ride that calls for water and just a few minimal pieces of gear? The low-profile Katari 7 is your go-to pack. A light and airy mesh harness with rolled soft edges provide contouring comfort around your shoulders for excellent fit, while a removable webbing hipbelt enhances stability. An included 2.5-liter reservoir slips into an external hydration sleeve with a magnetic bite valve attaching to the sternum strap. A vertical front zip pocket is just roomy enough to carry the essentials, like a spare tube and tools or a rain jacket. Store food and other small items you want to access quickly in stretch-mesh side pockets. Functional and versatile, no one is stopping you from using this pack for activities in the off season.
- When carrying water and a few essentials are all that's needed, the Katari/Kitsuma provides a lightweight option that rides close to your back for stability on any trail.
- An Osprey Hydraulics LT 1.5L or 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in an external hydration compartment to protect pack contents from accidental spills.
- Our rolled, soft-edged harness contours to the upper shoulders to keep the pack close to your body and provide stability.
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement and distributes load across entire backpanel
- Ridged airmesh-covered foam with center air channel for excellent ventilation
- Lightweight, ridged airmesh harness provides ventilated comfort
- Rolled, soft-edged harness designed to contour the shoulder providing comfort and stability
- Low-profile design with AirScape backpanel and rolled, soft-edged harness for maximum comfort
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Magnetic sternum-strap bite-valve attachment
- Zippered, scratch-free heat-embossed slash pocket
- Loop for blinky-light attachment (light not included)
- Dual-stretch-mesh side pockets
- Front panel vertical zip compartment with tool organization
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Cobalt Blue / 2.5L / 7L / One Size||845136078680||10001770||OSP36352631E|