A true do-it-all jacket, the Refuge is designed for maximum outdoor use, making it an ideal high-end commuter jacket for rides to work, while also great for mountain biking and crossover outdoor sports such as skiing and mountaineering.
The Refuge Jacket features Elite 3-layer performance fabric and is fully seam-taped for ultimate rain protection. Waterproof and breathable, the Refuge also includes practical detailing such as extra-long core vents to prevent overheating, reinforced shoulders providing backpack strap protection, water-resistant Aquaguard Vision zippers, 360-degree 3M Scotchlite reflective trim, and two light loops.
The Refuge also offers smart design features for maximum versatility. A removable, adjustable hood is large enough to cover any helmet but stows easily in a jacket pocket during better weather. A drop-down waterproof tail protects against tire and road spray but also keeps outdoor enthusiasts dry on chairlifts. The jacket includes two front hand-warmer pockets, a back pocket, and a chest pocket complete with an audio port.
- Featuring Fully seam taped, 3 layer Elite waterproof-breathable hardshell fabric for exceptional breathability
- Reinforced shoulders protect the fabric from backpack straps
- Extra Long core vents prevent overheating
- YKK Aquaguard Vislon water-resistant zippers
- Ergonomic easy-grip zipper pulls
- 360 degrees of 3M Scotchlite reflective material for maximum visibility
- Removable, adjustable hood fits over a helmet and stows in inside pocket
- Double toggle hem cinch for adjustability
- Drop-down tail protects from road spray and wet stadium seats
- Soft, moisture-wicking lining at collar
- Locker loop at collar
- Front handwarmer pockets, back pocket and chest pocket with audio port
- Two light loops
- Weight is 19 oz in size medium
|Alpine Blue / Medium||638170388385||1209-APBL-MD||MEN28722652D|
|Alpine Blue / Large||638170388392||1209-APBL-LG||MEN28555998G|
|Cayenne / Medium||638170381355||1209-CAYN-MD||REF28763305M|