Bike Service & Repair
Tune-up. Maintain. Upgrade.
We service all makes and models!
As a full service repair shop, serving you and giving your bike expert TLC is truly a labor of love at Big Sky Cycling. You and your bike are like family to us and our highly trained and experienced mechanics are committed to keeping your bike properly maintained. We will tune your bike, add new components or completely rebuild your bike if necessary.
Typically, we can fix flats while you wait. For all other services, we recommend bringing your bike in for an estimate and scheduling. If you need your bike done before the next available appointment, we do apply rush charges. We give free estimates for all service work prior to any work being completed.
A La Carte Bike Repair Services:
- Tire repairs: fixing a flat, installing slime, tubeless conversions
- Accessory installation: racks, fenders, lights, computers
- Tune ups/overhauls
- Adjustments: all parts of a bike
- Parts replacement: cables/housing, brakes, cassettes, chains, handlebars, forks
- Suspension Fork overhauls/oil changes
- Disc Brake bleeds, brake pad replacement
- Boxing and shipping a bike
- Assembling shipped bikes
- Conversions to single-speed
All repair services include a 30-day riding guarantee on all work performed. If your bike is not working as you expect it should, just bring it back and we’ll take care of it.
Tune-Up Package Options
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We also offer a la carte bike repairs if you're in need of a minor fix or adjustment. We strive to complete your bike service quickly and accurately. Learn more about our packages and visit us today for your free estimate.
- Front & Rear brake adjustment
- Front & Rear gear adjustment
- True and tension both wheels
- Adjust all bearing surfaces (hubs, headset, bottom bracket)
- Lube the chain and cassette
- Check/inflate tire pressure
- Light bike cleaning (if the bike is excessively dirty, we do charge a cleaning fee)
- Same as the Silver Tune up, plus the following:
- Remove and clean entire drivetrain, including the chain, cassette, and chainrings
- Lube chain and moving parts
- Wipe down the frame (if the bike is excessively dirty, we do charge a cleaning fee)
depending on shock services
- The bike is taken completely apart, cleaned and re-assembled with new cables and housing
- All bearings are re-packed. Your bike will come out of the shop performing like a new bike again.
Contact us to schedule your bike service today.
Home Bike Repair
We recommend having a few products at home to help you keep your bike in excellent working condition between your annual tune-ups. We have an excellent selection of essential tools, lubricants and cleaning products, and quality work stands. For you convenience, place your order online and stop by the shop to pickup.