Osprey Syncro 5
When you want to carry hydration on your back—and not much else—the Syncro 5 is your answer. It's everything you've come to expect in an Osprey pack, plus an AirSpeed 3D-tensioned backpanel that provides ultimate ventilation. Take the Syncro along on your next ride in the Arizona desert or humid Pacific Northwest and you'll understand. Comfort and stability are key with shoulder straps curved in the same position as your natural riding position and padded hipwings featuring an ErgoPull waiststrap. A 2.5-liter reservoir and high-visibility raincover are also included.
- Tensioned backpanel reduces sweating, and the LightWire frame takes the weight off your shoulders and transfers it to your hips to provide stable, comfortable, and ventilated carry.
- A little weather shouldn't stop anyone from riding. The integrated high-visibility raincover keeps your pack and gear dry on your ride from start to finish.
- Our new "winged" harness wraps the upper shoulders for added stability and keeps the pack comfortably close to your body.
- Maximum ventilation with AirSpeed backpanel and bike-specific shaped harness
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Front stretch mesh pocket
- Scratch-free, heat-embossed zippered slash pocket
- LidLock helmet carry
- Blinker light attachment
- Integrated removable high-visibility raincover
- Magnetic sternum strap for quick access to reservoir bite valve
- Zippered tool organization pocket
- Padded spacermesh hipwings with webbing ErgoPull waist strap provides comfort and stability
- Peripheral LightWire frame creates a platform for a contoured tensioned mesh backpanel
- 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel provides extreme ventilation with a comfortable fit
- Osprey engineered bike-specific harness with winged shoulder strap shape contours the shoulder providing superior comfort and stability
- Soft breathable spacermesh contact surfaces and die-cut foam ventilation
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.